I have admired, feared, loathed, loved, and longed to be the Proverbs 31 woman.

This is a record of my personal path to becoming the woman God has created me to be.

Friday, November 19, 2010

thread therapy

Ok, I've had a pretty craptastic day... to start it off, I had another dream about my mama last night in which she was 'back from the dead.' It wasn't in a scary way, but this is the third time I've dreamt that she has come back to visit and she looks just like she looked before she died and she always has a short time and then has to go back. It's weird, I know...... And I always wake up happy and sad all at the same time...
SOOO, I stayed in my husband's flannel cowboy pajamas all day :) I got jack-nothing done that was even remotely productive until I decided what I needed was some coffee and some thread therapy:

So, I made a little skirt for Ruby out of some old funky jeans and some scrap fabric to match the FABULOUS purple argyle tights I picked up at a garage sale a couple of weeks ago for a quarter :)
Now I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Someone is actually reading this?!?