I have admired, feared, loathed, loved, and longed to be the Proverbs 31 woman.

This is a record of my personal path to becoming the woman God has created me to be.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Day, Round 2

Ok, I realize I just posted a blog but right after I posted it I went outside to check on everyone & this is what I saw:


Eric actually MADE the kids a sled :) He waxed it so it would go fast and the kids are having the best time! Well, truth be told, so is Eric:



I love this man :) This is something the kids will remember forever.


Round 2 is over and I've got 6 kids at the table with a loaf of bread, a jar of peanut butter and jellly, a bag of chips, a basket of clementines, and a box of capri suns fixing their own lunches while their clothes dry. Again. Thinking now that there's a sled involved, round 3 is a definite possibility.  I may even get out there on it, although there will be NO pictures to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WOW! Someone is actually reading this?!?